Zoom Whitening Chairside treatment in the office - A Cosmetic treatment
The complete procedure takes less than an hour, but a regular teeth cleaning is recommended prior to the actual Zoom teeth whitening session.The procedure begins with a short preparation to cover the lips and gums, leaving the teeth exposed. The dentist or dental assistant then applies the Zoom hydrogen peroxide whitening gel, which works together with the Zoom light to penetrate the teeth and break up the stains and discoloration. The gel remains in place for 15 minutes while the light is activated. During this time, you can relax, watch TV or listen to music.
The gel is applied for three 15-minute sessions of light activation, for a total treatment time of 45 minutes. Individuals with a strong gag reflex or anxiety may have difficulty undergoing the entire procedure. Immediately afterwards, a sensitivity-reducing fluoride paste-gel is applied to the teeth.
Ice Chips prevents tooth decay. We have two kinds, Cherry Candy and Peppermint.
- Tart and tangy Sour Cherry Ice Chips our newest flavor is bound to make you pucker with delight.
- Ice Chips candies, while healthy, sugar-free, and safe for diabetics, are nothing like healthful candy you have tried in the past. Healthy has never been as much fun as it is with “The Good for You Candy!”
- Enjoy Ice Chips throughout your day to keep breath fresh, and teeth healthier! Allow Ice Chips to dissolve slowly in mouth, coating teeth. Dentists recommend four to eight servings a day to receive full oral health benefits of Xylitol.
- Strengthens teeth, Reduces new tooth decay, Reduces cavity-causing bacteria
- They burst with flavor and grab your attention.
TCS Cleaner safely and effectively removes coffee, tea, tobacco, fruit and iron stains, tartar, plaque, calcium and calculus.
Safe for cleaning: Dentures, Partials, Orthodontics, Nightguards, Retainers, Thermoplastics and more.
Use TCS to clean your appliance once a day to:
- Kill germs that cause odour
- Reduce plaque buildup
- Remove food particles
- Dissolve tough stains
- Keep appliance fresh and clean
Prevident Dry Mouth
Sodium fluoride makes teeth more resistant to decay and bacteria that cause cavities. This medication is used to prevent cavities.
How to use PreviDent Dry Mouth?
This is best used once daily just before bedtime instead of your regular toothpaste or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Apply a thin ribbon of medicine to a toothbrush and brush thoroughly for 2 minutes or as directed.
Spit out the medication after use. Do not swallow. Children should rinse their mouth thoroughly right away. For adults, do not rinse your mouth, eat, or drink for at least 30 minutes after use to get the best results.
Enamelon - Premier
Enamelon® can be used daily to help prevent and treat sensitivity. The ingredients in Enamelon® uniquely build increasing protection against tooth sensitivity.
0.45% Stannous Fluoride (1150 ppm F) Clinically Proven Active Ingredient For Anticavity, Antigingivitis and Sensitive Teeth Ultramulsion is a patented saliva-soluble coating that moisturizes and soothes soft tissues of the mouth. Mint Breeze flavor enhanced with spilanthes, a natural herb which can boost saliva flow and flavor No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), No Gluten, No Dyes.
Enamelon® is an effective toothpaste that addresses specific needs:
- Aids in the prevention of cavities
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth of cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
- Helps prevent gingivitis (gum disease)
- Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
- Mild cleaning to remove debris and residual surface stains
- Mint breeze flavor
- SLS-free (sodium laurel sulfate)
Prevident – Varnish
PreviDent® 5% Sodium Fluoride Varnish contains 22,600 ppm fluoride. It has a strong desensitizing action when applied to dental surfaces, treating hypersensitivity quickly and easily. This product sets rapidly on contact with saliva, resulting in patient comfort and acceptance. PreviDent® Varnish will leave a thin film on the teeth after application.
Directions for use
Please observe when treating hypersensitive teeth
- Wash and dry tooth surface.
- Mix well prior to application.
- Apply product with supplied brush in the conventional manner.
- Thin excess varnish on the tooth's surface until the varnish surface is dry.
- Covers even moist teeth with a coating of varnish film for several hours which occludes the openings of the dentinal tubules.
- Hardens on contact with saliva so the patient may leave immediately after application of the product.
- It is recommended that the patient be instructed to eat only soft foods for 2 hours after treatment.
Polident - Antibacterial Denture Cleanser- Overnight whitening
Cleaner, fresher dentures with one daily overnight cleanser. Polident® Overnight whitening kills 99.99% of more odor-causing bacteria, helps remove plaque buildup, and helps remove stains while maintaining the original color of your dentures.
Unlike toothpaste, Polident® Overnight Whitening has a non-abrasive formula, so it cleans without scratching and leaves fewer places for unwanted bacteria and other microorganisms to grow.
- Deep cleans to help restore dentures to their original color.
- Kills more bacteria than toothpaste.
- Kills 99.99% of odor-causing bacteria in laboratory tests.
- When used as directed, helps to reduce plaque and also removes tough stains.
- Gentle on denture material.
Polident - Antibacterial Denture Cleanser - For Partials
Polident for Partials Antibacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets 40 count kills 99.9 percent of odor-causing bacteria and help reduce plaque. A clean partial reduces the risk of gum irritation, helping to protect remaining natural teeth as part of a good oral care routine. Polident for Partials Antibacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets are an essential element of a good oral cleansing routine, as the metal clasps of your partial are in danger of corroding over time from the acids of food and the oral environment, as well as the wear and tear of use. Now you can protect them from corrosion, which ensures they will be in optimal condition for longer.
- Polident for Partials Antibacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets, 40 count:
- Cleans and protects
- Kills 99.9% of odor causing bacteria
- Protects metal clasps from corrosion
- Protects from staining and plaque build up
Instructions: Use as directed on package
GC Dry Mouth Gel - Lemon, Raspberry, Fruit Salad, Orange
- GC Dry Mouth Gel For Discomfort due to Dry Mouth
- Each case contains five delicious flavors - 2 x fruit salad, 2 x lemon, 2 x mint, 2 x orange and 2 x raspberry.
- GC Dry Mouth Gel can be applied easily express a generous amount of GC Dry Mouth Gel from the tube onto a clean finger or tongue. Smear the gel over the buccal and lingual surfaces of teeth and oral mucosal tissues. GC Dry Mouth Gel should be applied anytime during the day as needed or at night before bed after normal tooth brushing.
- Caution: Not for patients with Hydroxybenzoates Allergy
GC Dry Mouth Gel is designed to ease the symptoms of dry mouth for patients who may be suffering from impaired production of saliva due to medications, radiation treatment or diseases that can damage the salivary glands. This product provides a protective coating for teeth and oral tissue. This pleasant-tasting, sugar-free product is available in five delicious flavors (raspberry, fruit salad, mint, lemon and orange).
OraCare is a prescription strength mouth cleanser dispensed by dentists. It's safe for patients 8 years of age and older, vegans, and for use during pregnancy. OraCare is a two-bottle (16 ounces each) system in which stabilized chlorine dioxide is converted into active chlorine dioxide gas by a complex chemical reaction created and mediated by catalysts. When combined, the two formulas equal 32 ounces of effective product.
True chlorine dioxide is one of the most powerful antimicrobials known. It does not remain dissolved in liquid so it must be mixed and released in a chemical reaction every time it's used. When OraCare's formula 1 and formula 2 are combined, the resulting chlorine dioxide gas is toxic to bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
OraCare's ability to inhibit bacterial growth was tested during a study at the University of Iowa College of Dentistry. It was found to not only inhibit bacterial growth, but it killed the following bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus mirabilis, Streptococcus mutans, Prevotella intermedia, Porphyromonas gingivalis, Treponema denticola, Tannerella forsythia, Treponema socranskii, and Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans. In addition, OraCare inhibited the growth of Candida albicans. Since OraCare is such a powerful oxidizing agent, it can also help maintain a white smile after whitening procedures.
According to the manufacturer, OraCare is effective in the treatment of:
- Periodontal disease
- Viral infections
- Candida infections
- Extraction site wound healing
- Mucocitis ulcers
Clo Sys - Alcohol Free oral health rinse
With its strong performance against the oral bacteria that causes infections of the peridontium and endodontium, as well as dental caries and staph infections, and its favorable behavior toward healing cells (fibroblasts), Cloys addresses a spectrum of clinical oral hygiene concerns. Finally, its agreeable taste and non-tooth-staining characteristics encourage patients to be fully compliant. As a non-prescription oral rinse, Cloys not only meets and may surpass CHX in post-procedure applications, it also can be recommended for twice-daily regular oral care as a maintenance and preventative measure. Cloys is now a premium standard for daily oral care.
About the Product
- Contains 2 - 32oz bottles of CloSYS Mouthwash
- Works gently but efficiently; no alcohol to burn your mouth
- Kills 99% of harmful bacteria in 10 seconds
- Long-lasting breath protection
- A refreshingly clean taste
Gum Paroex Chlorhexidine Gluconate Oral Rinse USP, 0.12% Alcohol Free
Gum Paroex Chlorhexidine Gluconate Oral Rinse 0.12%
Alcohol-Free chlorhexidine gluconate oral rinse USP, 0.12% from GUM helps all your patients gain from their gingivitis treatment - without alcohol.
- A fresh alternative for effective gingivitis care
- Therapeutically equivalent to Peridex®
- Contains 0% alcohol vs 11.6% alcohol in other chlorhexidine rinses marketed in the U.S.
- Alcohol is present in all other chlorhexidine oral rinses sold in the U.S. -- in a concentration of 11.6%!
- If you want to avoid alcohol, choose Paroex alcohol-free Chlorhexidine Gluconate Oral Rinse USP, 0.12% from GUM® for all patients.